Another Hollywood star accuses Kevin Spacey of sexual assault

Another Hollywood star accuses Kevin Spacey of sexual assault

Darren Sullivan
November 2, 2017

The pair then enjoyed a second day in NY, but once back at the apartment, Spacey allegedly became affectionate again and said he felt "misunderstood", much to John's horror.

Netflix and the show's producer Media Rights Capital had already made a decision to end the series at the end of the current season but on Tuesday they chose to pause the production, which is filmed in Baltimore, "to give us time to review the current situation and to address any concerns of our cast and crew".

Mexican actor Robert Cavazos is the latest figure to accuse House of Cards star of harassment predicting a "whole lot more" will come forward.

The International Emmy Founders Award, which was due to be presented to Spacey in a ceremony on 20 November, is a special award reserved for those "whose creative accomplishments have contributed in some way to the quality of global television production". Rapp, who was starring in a Broadway production at the time, attended the party, and said Spacey later found Rapp watching TV in a bedroom, placed him on the bed, and laid on top of him.

The alleged incident came after Spacey had been to the Chichester Festival Theatre nearby.

Rapp claims that that he would become distressed every time he spotted Spacey on the big screen because it brought on flashbacks of the night in question.

"He grabbed me very hard", Montana told HuffPost.

"It's just deeply confusing to me", Rapp told BuzzFeed News.

After reading Rapp's story, he chose to come forward to Radar.

Netflix crowns Olivia Colman as next Queen Elizabeth II
Not that Colman's a stranger to being showered with awards herself, mind you. "You can't ask someone to act middle-aged". The feelings we all have as 50-year-olds are different from the feelings that we all have as 30-year-olds.

In a statement Tuesday (Wednesday NZ time), the theatre expressed "deep dismay" at the allegations and said "inappropriate behaviour by anyone working at The Old Vic is completely unacceptable".

Hollywood's widening sexual harassment crisis has brought forth a second allegation against actor Kevin Spacey.

But John didn't believe anything sexual had taken place.

Spacey has been accused of sexual misconduct towards Star Trek actor Anthony Rapp when he was 14. Rapp, then 14, was able to get away without any physical harm. He wrote that he's had romantic relationships with both men and women in the past but is now living "as a gay man" and wanted to be honest so he could examine "my own behavior".

Following Anthony's allegations earlier this week, Spacey insisted he couldn't remember the encounter, but apologised for his "deeply inappropriate drunken behaviour" and confirmed that, following years of speculation about his sexuality, he now "lives as a gay man". "I'm beyond horrified to hear his story", Spacey responded to the claims. Spacey was not scheduled to be on set on Monday.

Christian Bale replaced Spacey's name in the version that aired on NBC in the United States.

Cavazos also said that he knows many people "which have told me the same story", where "Spacey would invite them to meet with him to talk about their careers".

"I went up to order a drink and Kevin came up to me and put his arm around me".